- What do you enjoy about programming?
- Their personalities
- Parts of programming that the applicant interest the most
Interviewer(s) able to understand candidate’s personalities based on their answer for this question and whether they fit into your existing team of programmers. You may find a new team member who enjoys tasks that your other employees dislike. You might know which parts of programming the candidates interest the most.
2. What’s the hardest thing about working as a computer programmer?
- Their weakness
- Which parts of projects the applicant may not enjoy
This is a good question to find out candidate’s weakness instead of ask them ‘What is your weakness’ directly as most of the time people tend to hide their weakness. As an employer, it is important to know your employee’s strength and weakness. Answer of this question also reflect the candidate’s personality and their interest parts of projects.
3. Can you tell me about your favorite programming project?
- Whether the applicant work well in previous company
- Whether they enjoy programming work and which part or type of projects they interest
Learning about a person’s favorite programming project can tell you what the applicant enjoys about work. You may find that the person values creative thinking used to solve complex issues, or you may discover that the interviewee prefers getting lost in repetitive lines of code.
4. Have you ever worked in a multidisciplinary team (with both tech and non-tech members)? If yes, did you like and why? If not, would you like to and why?
- How they work with others
Use this question to get a feel for how they work with others. See whether they like getting feedback and learning from others, especially from those who have different expertise from them.
5. What would your skills and personality contribute to our team?
- Which skills set that they feel confidence the most
- Applicant’s personalities
You need to know what positive traits applicants will bring to your company. Asking this question gives potential employees opportunities to talk about themselves and how they foresee working for your company.
6. How you handle stress?
- What situation they feel stress
- Ways they faced difficulties
Programmers always work in a stressful situation because of tight deadline. So, it is important to know whether they can work in stress and are they able to handle stress.
Look for Programmer now?
#UWohoo #UWohooMalaysia #TechTalent #Programmer #PHP #DotNet #Java #SystemAdmin #Developer #WebDeveloper #HTML #CSS #Designer #Phyton #ReactJS #AngularJS #NodeJS #Nginx #Varnish #BigData #DataScience