What is computer programmer?
Computer programmer create and test the code for software applications and programs as well as code for operating systems. They translate software developer’s designs into workable code or a set of instructions a computer can follow. After convert, they test the program to find out errors and rewrite it until error-free. They also update or expand the code of existing programs. Programmers continue evaluate programs that are in use, making updates and adjustments as needed.
Roles and responsibilities
- Help develop a new web-based information system (IS)
- Write programs in a variety of computer languages, such as C++ and Java
- Update and expand existing programs
- Debug programs by testing for and fixing errors
- Build and use computer-assisted software engineering (CASE) tools to automate the writing of some code
- Use code libraries, which are collections of independent lines of code, to simplify the writing
Soft skills needed
- Reading Comprehension- You must be able to understand written instructions.
- Problem Solving- Programmers must identify problems.
- Critical Thinking- When solving problems and making decisions, you should know how to weight all your options so that you can choose the best one.
- Attention to Detail and Troubleshooting- You must be able to find small mistakes in code and fix them.
Expectation of employers
- Must have the ability to work independently
- Must work well in a team environment
- Must possess a high degree of accountability of his/her work
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet timelines and handle multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Must have self-discipline, as projects take several months to complete
Look for Programmer now?
#UWohoo #UWohooMalaysia #TechTalent #Programmer #PHP #DotNet #Java #SystemAdmin #Developer #WebDeveloper #HTML #CSS #Designer #Phyton #ReactJS #AngularJS #NodeJS #Nginx #Varnish #BigData #DataScience